City Secretary’s Office
City of Bay City
1901 Fifth Street
Bay City, Texas 77414
(979) 323-1681 Fax
|This office provides a variety of information and/or services:
- Issues Vendor Permits
- Keeps accurate minutes of all official meetings of the City Council
- Prepares and distributes City Council agendas and support material
- Maintains, safeguards, and records all documents approved by the City Council, such as resolutions, ordinances, and other legal documents of the City
- Make available to the public the City records required by State law, as requested
- Administers oath of office
- Serves as the elections administrator for all City elections
- Performs any and all other duties as may be required by the Mayor, City Council, or the City Charter
For further information or any additional questions you may have, please call us between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
NOTICE: As of June 25, 2015 you do NOT need a permit to have a garage sale in Bay City.