Kick Off the New Year by taking the Polar Plunge at Hilliard Pool on Saturday, January 9th at 9 a.m. The pool is located at 3020 Le Tulle.
Registration begins Saturday, January 4th at 8:30 a.m. with a plunge at 9 a.m. All plungers must sign a waiver of release and plungers under 17 years of age must have a parent or guardian signature
All plungers receive a long-sleeve T-shirt and bragging rights. Fees for the event are: $10 for plungers ages 13 – 17 and $15 for plungers 18 and older. Additional t-shirts will be sold for $15 each.
Why Plunge & What To Expect
- Fun & Smiles
- Create a New Year’s Tradition
- Laughter & Chilling!
- Splashing & Dancing
- Bragging Rights
- You can expect to get wet and be a bit chilled.
- Average pool and air temp is in the mid-50’s.
- Donuts and hot cocoa will be served and we will have heaters and blankets to warm you up after the event!
How To Enter (3 ways)
- Pre-register at the Parks Administration Building, 1209 10th Street, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- On-site registration will be at 8 a.m. at Hilliard Pool on Saturday, January 9th.
- On-Line register at https://cityofbaycity.org. Go to the Parks and Recreation page and click on register.
If you would like more information, or sponsor the event, contact the Parks and Recreation department at 979-323-1660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook @BCPAR