2021 GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORT OF THE YEAR
The Bay City Regional Airport was the recipient of the 2021 General Aviation Airport of the Year Award, presented by the Texas Department of Transportation, Aviation Division.
Bay City Regional Airport is a general and business aviation airport, which is operated, maintained, and preserved for the benefit of the community and airport users.
The Vision of the Bay City Regional Airport is to be the best and most well regarded regional airport in the State of Texas. We are committed to supporting the economic needs of the community through safe and secure operations.
Airport Fast Facts
- Identifier: BYY
- Automated Weather Observing System (AWOS) Phone: 979-323-1801
- Length: 5,120 feet by 75 feet; Elevation: 45 feet
- Lighted Asphalt Runway
- Unicom: 122.80
- 100 LL and Jet A fuel with additive 24/7
- Enterprise car rental
- T-Hangars and Main Hangar available
- Taxi/limousine service available
Call 979-244-5037 or send an email the Airport to request service or advise us of your arrival and departure information.
- 100 LL self-service; Full Service via towing available
- Self Service and Full service Jet-A available
- Jet-A additive available off the truck through full service only
- 24-hour service available
After regular business hours, please call 979-244-5037 for service.