The Goals of the Bay City Community Development Corporation are to:
- Create and retain jobs by recruiting business and industry, expanding international markets for local businesses, and promoting a competitive tax abatement policy for existing and new business enterprises.
- Provide assistance towards Bay City downtown square revitalization and community beautification.
- Provide assistance in training the local work force for jobs and BCCDC Board development.
- Coordinate efforts with community organizations and projects in achieving similar results benefiting Bay City by implementing a need assessment.
- Support tourism development efforts in Bay City and the surrounding area.
- Provide assistance in developing and/or enhancing water, wastewater and street infrastructure, aviation/ transportation and housing needs in Bay City.
- Provide financial incentives and/or assist in promoting financial resources for businesses in Bay City.
- Support the development of recreational opportunities for all citizens of Bay City.
- Study the feasibility of developing an industrial park for Bay City.