I received a citation. What are my options?
- Pay in full
- Pay in lump sum payments
- Pay in intervals
- Request to complete community service
- Contest the Ticket by requesting a Pre-Trial hearing
- Request to complete a Driving Safety Course
What forms of payment are accepted at Bay City Municipal Court?
Whether you choose to pay your citation in full or make payment arrangements, please be advised that BCMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Check (no temporary or out-of-state checks)
- Money Order (Made payable to Bay City Municipal Court or B.C.M.C.
- Visa or Mastercard
Can I pay my citation online?
Yes, you can pay your citation online here. However, please be advised that should you make credit card payments online, there will be a convenience fee of $1.50 added to the amount you owe.