Egg Hunts at LeTulle Park
- Date: 03/30/2018 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Introduction: Hippity Hip Hop here comes the Easter Bunny to visit Bay City’s youngest residents, their families and friends at the City of Bay City’s Annual Egg Hunt on Good Friday, March 30th, from 12 – 3 p.m. at Le Tulle Park.
Children up to 10 years old will be able to take part in the City’s now famous `egg scrambles’ for treat filled eggs and extra prizes from the prize booth and free pictures with the Easter Bunny – don’t forget your camera. This year’s egg scramble schedule will be:
- Ongoing throughout the event for special needs children
- Ongoing throughout the event for 3 year olds and younger
- 12:30 p.m. for 4 year olds
- 1 p.m. for 5 years olds
- 1:30 p.m. for 6 year olds
- 2 p.m. for 7 & 8 year olds
- 2:30 p.m. for 9 & 10 year olds
Parents should note that each scramble lasts about one minute and is not repeated so children should be at the scramble for their age group on time.
Children with special needs will also be able to join in the fun of the egg scrambles at the “Beeping Bunnies” egg hunt area. This area will include beeping and talking eggs for children with special needs hidden among the hay.
When not hunting for eggs, other activities offered throughout the afternoon will include bounce house and moonwalks and small carnival type games.
All egg hunts and event activities will be free and open to the public and refreshments will be sold.
For more information on the event or event sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 979-323-1660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.